• Short, powerful head that is very easy to cast – ideal for novice tarpon anglers
• Heavier than standard tarpon lines to easily load modern saltwater rods
RIO’s Tarpon QuickShooter lines have been specifically designed for tarpon and other tropical species. Every line features a powerful front taper that casts large flies, or punches into tough winds with ease. The short head is heavier than standard tarpon lines, making it easy to load and cast. Welded loops on both ends of the line allow anglers to rig easily.
The line is built on a tough, 50lb, medium-stiff saltwater core that will not wilt in the heat, and features a high-floating, AgentX coating for the very best in performance.
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.