EASY CASTING, MULTIPLE DENSITY SKAGIT HEADS for large flies and sink tips—offering perfect depth and casting control
• Powerful tapers to easily cast sink tips and large flies
• Multi Density Control for maximum casting & fishing performance
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore
RIO’s INTOUCH SKAGIT MAX GAMECHANGER heads are the perfect delivery system for casting large flies and sink tips. The heads feature RIO’s Multi Density Control - a seamless blend of three or four different densities that ensures the smoothest transition of energy when casting, and the very best depth control when fishing. Say goodbye to hinging, weak casts and poor turnover with these killer heads. Each head is built with an ultra-low stretch core for the maximum in sensitivity and performance.
The three different density options give angles total control over the depth fished. The F/H/I option is great with an intermediate, type 3 tip, regular iMOW and “T” tips, and swings beautifully between 2ft-4ft. The F/H/I/S3 is ideal for adding type 3 and type 6 tips, as well as regular “T” tips., and good for swinging between 4ft and 8ft down. The fastest sinking, bottom-dredging F/I/S3/S5 head is the best choice for winter fishing and for getting the slowest, deepest swing. With a regular “T” tip on the end, this thing fishes between 8 and 12ft in depth.
A shooting line and a sink tip are required to make these heads perform at their best.
For best performance, RIO recommends attaching the following head sizes to these shooting lines sizes:
200 to 400gr – .024”/.026” shooting line, or 25lb SlickShooter/GripShooter.
400 to 550gr – .030”/.032” shooting line or 35lb SlickShooter/GripShooter.
550 to 675gr – .035”/.037” shooting line, or 44lb SlickShooter/GripShooter.
675gr and heavier – .040”/.042” shooting line or 50lb SlickShooter/GripShooter.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.