- Multi-Density Control for maximum casting & fishing performance
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore
RIO’S INTOUCH 3D MOW TIPS are powerful, multi-density tips designed to cast large flies. Each tip is built with a seamless blend of different densities that ensures the smoothest transition of energy when casting, and the very best depth control when fishing. These tips are ideal additions to any Skagit style line or head, and particularly excel on multi-density Skagit lines like RIO's Skagit Max GameChanger. All 3D MOW tips are built on RIO’s ConnectCore for ultra-low stretch performance.
Each 3D MOW tip is 10ft long, with 3ft of the first and second sinking sections, and 4 feet of the fastest sinking section. A color coded sleeve is welded on to the rear end of the tip to identify the weight, and printed with all the relevant info.
The colors are as follows:
- Light 3D MOW - White Sleeve
- Medium 3D MOW - Green Sleeve
- Heavy 3D MOW - Blue Sleeve
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end for fast rigging to backing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.