A COMPLETE, READY-TO-GO package for the Switch/Short Spey angler
• Easy loading design helps anglers make long, effortless casts
• Perfect length for rods 13’ and less
• Includes a balanced set of four tips
• Matching Running Line required, (see below)
The Scandi Short VersiTip combines the grace of a Scandinavian Head with the power of a Skagit. Excelling with Switch rods and short double-handed rods (up to around 13’ maximum) Scandi Short VersiTip delivers easy casting, even when space is very tight. Supremely versatile thanks to the four interchangeable 10’ tips, supplied in a mesh wallet. (Floating, Intermediate, Type 3 Sink, Type 6 Sink) In order to match for use with a single handed rod, simply choose 3 sizes smaller than your rod’s AFTM rating. i.e. For a 10’ 8 weight single handed rod, choose SSV5
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.