A VERSATILE BODY that combines Skagit power with Scandi grace
- Multi-purpose design, casts like a Scandi or a Skagit
- Printed ID system on the rear of the head for quick recognition
- Loops on both ends for fast rigging
The Scandi body is a short body to which a multitude of tips can be attached – it is the most versatile design of all, and blends Skagit power with Scandi grace. It is ideal for anglers that want to travel light, yet have multiple fishing options. To the front end of the body anglers can attach regular 10 ft & 15 ft Versi-tips, MOW tips, “T” tips, iMOW tips or VersiLeaders, and with three different body densities to choose from (floating, intermediate and Sink 4), all water conditions are covered.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.