THE PERFECT LINE FOR BIG FLIES AND SINK TIPS ON TROUT SPEY RODS, with ultra-low stretch performance
• Short, powerful taper design for casting large flies and sink tips with exceptional ease
• Ideal for two-handed Trout Spey rods, and single-handed rods
• Integrated running line – no loops to catch
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
• Loops on each end for fast rigging
The InTouch Skagit Trout Spey line is a very easy casting, short head style line that will throw big flies and fast sinking tips with exceptional ease. This is the perfect line for swinging and stripping streamers for anglers using light two-handed trout Spey rods, as well as regular single-handed fly rods (just check the grain weight to match).
Each line is made on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity, and is built with a seamlessly integrated running line for ease of use. An additional tip needs to be attached to complete this line
To match to a single handed rod subtract three sizes to achieve max potential. For example for use with a 6wt single hand use size 3, 7wt use size 4 and so on.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Loading Point - A short, alternately colored section of fly line showing the most efficient loading area of a Spey line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.