SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR the demands of the Pike/Musky fly fisher
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity and performance
• Short, powerful front taper to easily cast typical streamers
• Heavier than the AFTMA standard to load powerful rods
RIO’s Pike/Musky line has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the modern Pike and Musky fly fisher. It features a short head and a powerful front taper that has no problem casting the biggest of streamers. The line is heavier than the industry standard to load powerful rods with ease, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that features RIO’s XS and AgentX technologies for the very best in performance. A range of densities are available to cover a multitude of conditions. Built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance.
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.