EXCEPTIONALLY POWERFUL, EASY CASTING line built for maximum distance, with ultra-low stretch performance
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
• Front loaded to cast large flies with ease Designed for easy distance
• XS Technology for a superslick coating Welded loops for fast rigging
RIO’s OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. Built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted flies, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series. Each line features RIO’s XS Technology for super slick performance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating that ensures the line remains tangle-free.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.