THE MOST INCREDIBLY ADVANCED range of sub-surface lines ever made
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the ultimate in sensitivity and lightning fast hook sets
• Hang Marker helps indicate when to cast
• Short, front loaded head for easy casting and maximum distance
RIO’s InTouch Sub-surface lines are built on an ultra-low stretch core for incredible sensitivity to the take and lightning-fast hook sets. A range of densities ensure anglers are covered for all fishing situations and conditions, and the supple core and coating keeps the lines relaxed and tangle-free. A hang marker helps anglers gauge when to cast or when to fish the “hang” and a welded loop in the front end allows for fast rigging. The ultra-slow sinking Hover line sinks at less than 1’ per second and is a fantastic line for fishing just under the surface, particularly on wind days when a floating line is difficult to control
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Hang Marker - A visible, 1” section built into the fly line that show anglers when the end of the sinking line is getting close.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.