"THE PERFECT LINE FOR ROLL and single handed Spey casts
• Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
• Ultra-low stretch core for maximum performance
• DualTone system to easily identify loading area
• Thick handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
The new F/H/I version of this line has a triple-density ( floating, hover, intermediate) coating, that is perfect for swinging wet flies across fast, uneven flows, or for stripping streamers for autumn browns. The multi density coating ensures the fly stays down, yet easily allows for complex mends and line control.
The Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore the line provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity and performance."
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.