THE PERFECT LINE FOR CZECH, Polish and French style nymphing
- One size fits all: #2-5
- Ultra-thin, incredibly light line for the utmost in sensitivity
- Highly visible tip for detecting the subtlest of takes
- Approved & endorsed by FIPS Mouche as “Competition Legal”
- Low-stretch core
RIO’s updated Euro Nymph line has been thoroughly vetted and approved by FIPS Mouche as “Competition Legal”. A system of special marks on the line has been endorsed and approved by FIPS Mouche, ensuring that competitive anglers do not have to waste valuable fishing time by having their line checked during competition hours.”
The Euro Nymph line was designed by Steve Parrot to satisfy the need for a one size fits all European style nymphing line that is competition legal. The line is built on a thin diameter, low stretch, supple core to maximise sensitivity and allow for lightning fast hook sets, while a highly visible tip helps anglers detect the slightest of strikes. This line is designed specifically for European style nymphing techniques, such as “French”, “Czech”, “Polish” and “Spanish” styles.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.