- Short, quick-loading head, that is ideal for close range casts
- Hard tropical coating with medium-stiff core that will not wilt in the heat
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
RIO's Bonefish QuickShooter has a short head, and loads a rod quickly. It is an ideal line for low light conditions and for the angler wading flats when fish are hard to spot and close range casts are required. It is also a fantastic line choice for the novice bonefish angler.
The line has a high floating, AgentX coating that ensure the running line and tip stays afloat, and feature a medium stiff core, with a tropical coating that stays firm in the heat. Welded loops on both ends of the line makes for easy rigging.
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.