These tips are 10ft long, and have a steady front taper of about 3ft, which allows for good presentation of a fly. Each tip has a color coded loop at the rear, and is printed with the tip size - attach the printed end to the fly line. The tips are built on RIO's ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the maximum in sensitivity and performance, and are density compensated at the front end (not the intermediate) for the best fishing performance.
- Floating: (straw color, 5wt to 9wt)
- Intermediate: 1.5-2 ips (gray color with gray loop, 5wt to 9wt)
- Sink 3: 3-4 ips (brown color with yellow loop, 5wt to 9wt)
- Sink 6: 6-7 ips (black color with gray loop, 5wt to 9wt)
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end for fast rigging to backing.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.