- Easy casting taper design for great all-around performance
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Shorter head length for quick loading and ideal on smaller rivers and lakes
- EasyID on front and back taper for fast line recognition
The RIO PERCEPTION is an easy casting, general purpose fly line that casts nymphs, dry flies, streamers and soft hackles with ease. The short head makes this a particularly good line on smaller rivers and lakes when long-distance line control is not necessary. The line features MaxFloat Tip Technology, RIO's proprietary tip coating formula that floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.