- Long head for ultimate casting control
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Front biased weight to load rods at close range
- Taper design to cast flies between #22 and #2
The RIO GOLD has a revolutionary taper design that gives incredible loop stability at distance, a unique profile that allows a rod to load at close range and a front taper that delivers perfect presentation of flies between sizes #22 and #2.
The RIO Gold is the ultimate all-round, floating line for the trout fly fisher and is built with "MaxFloat Tip" technology, RIO's proprietary tip coating formula that floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.